Here I am with an awesome todo app built using AngularJS, Bootstrap, PHP (Codeigniter)and MySql Database to manage the tasks and keep tracking the status of the task.
Demo — click here
Installation Process :
- Clone the project to your local server directories such as htdocs (if using xampp) or www (if using wamp) from GitHub by running the following command — “git clone https://github.com/harendra21/angularjs-todo-app”
- Change directory into angularjs-todo-app by the following command — “cd angularjs-todo-app”
- Run the following command to install node package manager dependencies — “npm install”
- Import the database using the file ngTodo.sql located in the root directory of the project.
- Connect to your database by editing the file located in the /api/application/config/database.
- Run the application by “http://localhost/angularjs-todo-app”
- If everything is correct then it will show the screen as above image.
- Now you can Create, Edit, Update and Delete the records,
- Contact if facing an issue — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy !